Status of C-101CC

Thanks devs, I purchased it this week on the back of the announcement, looking forward to it

Cheers

All modules: past, present and future!:pilotfly::joystick:

i7-7700 @ 3.6GHz | 32GB RAM | Gigabyte RTX 2070 Gaming OC 8G | TM Warthog (slew mod) | TM pedals | Oculus Rift S

Tip: fly it around with the old flight model first before downloading the new flight model. Just to get an appreciation.:)

P.S. Welcome to the forums!

Sweet, thanks!

As a total noob question, AFM = Adv. FM EFM = ? (is this a basic FM?)

i7-7700 @ 3.6GHz | 32GB RAM | Gigabyte RTX 2070 Gaming OC 8G | TM Warthog (slew mod) | TM pedals | Oculus Rift S

Sweet, thanks!

As a total noob question, AFM = Adv. FM EFM = ? (is this a basic FM?)

Yes, AFM = Advanced Flight Model. But this is a term reserved for some Eagle Dynamics modules. EFM = External Flight Module and is a term reserved for 3rd parties such as AvioDev, RAZBAM, HeatBlur, etc. It doesn't mean the EFM is inferior to AFM. It just means it's an externally developed flight model. Right now, the C-101 has an SFM (standard flight model) which is a really old type of flight model with a lot of unrealistic behaviour - ground handling, stalls, spins, landings, takeoffs, and just level flight all feel somewhat artificial.
Edited by kontiuka

Yes, AFM = Advanced Flight Model. But this is a term reserved for some Eagle Dynamics modules. EFM = External Flight Module and is a term reserved for 3rd parties such as AvioDev, RAZBAM, HeatBlur, etc. It doesn't mean the EFM is inferior to AFM. It just means it's an externally developed flight model. Right now, the C-101 has an SFM (standard flight model) which is a really old type of flight model with a lot of unrealistic behaviour - ground handling, stalls, spins, landings, takeoffs, and just level flight all feel somewhat artificial.

Noted, thanks! Roll on the 19th (or likely in my case 20th) !!

Edited by PsiBurr

Cool. Just remember that you'll have to have the DCS World Open Beta version installed. The C-101 will be released there first.

No problems, thanks - only have standalone + open beta (no more steam for me)

Aviodev standing in stark contrast with another developer of a trainer. It took a long time (not a complaint) and you manage to deliver without burning up the community good will. I hope this stands as a lesson to other developers on how do things. Good work and thank you.

Aviodev standing in stark contrast with another developer of a trainer. It took a long time (not a complaint) and you manage to deliver without burning up the community good will. I hope this stands as a lesson to other developers on how do things. Good work and thank you.

Aviodev did slow and steady... How many times they had to hotfix an update? Very few...

Thank you guys for your kind words and for supporting us. Enjoy it!

Thank you for your hard work! I was waiting for the EFM myself, and have now ordered the C-101.

I really enjoy flying trainers, so I'm looking forward to flying this little birdie :thumbup:

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Not yet. You get the updated manual with C-101CC and Smoke System included as two separate annexes. But the manual is WIP since I want to completely finish what's missing in C-101 module before making a final version of the manual, I made this manual more than a year ago, well ahead of CC completion, so there are things that need to be changed in it.

I will probably make some quick videos explaining how to use weapons and/or post a quick guide here.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

I will probably make some quick videos explaining how to use weapons and/or post a quick guide here.

Ohh .. please do, the videos go a long way towards making a dcs module more easy to learn, hope you still have this guy to do it, as he is pretty clear:

DdbbD9eOjVk

:D

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB