3840x2160+Scale GUI=Off Center Veiw

Delta59R

Hello, when I'm in 4k res with Scale GUI enabled the view in the Abrams for example is way off center making it impossible to get shots on target. Thanks for any help.

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

• 3 months later...

I suspect because the target aim points textures are only correct in a certain few screen configurations. there used to be a lot more resolution issues in CA with the sight marker graphics, that I recall from the past. It's been going for longer than 4k was mainstream. Just be thankful you aren't trying VR and left is right and you throw up.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks!

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

• 1 month later...