Failure Tab empty

iFoxRomeo

It's because you have set the pilot skill to “Client” — only “Player” pilots (i.e. single-player missions) can be assigned and affected by failure rates using that interface.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

It's because you have set the pilot skill to “Client” — only “Player” pilots (i.e. single-player missions) can be assigned and affected by failure rates using that interface.

Thank you. Didn't realize this. I wonder why it is limited to SP. Would be useful in MP missions.

And when set to AI the failure tab disappears. With client it reappears, but remains empty.

Fox

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

Wooo!

Thank you very much for the information... I broke my head thinking why...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz   3.70 GHz ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING
RAM 128 M.2*2 2T total SSD*3 2.5T total
GeForce RTX 3090   Orion2 HOTAS F-16EX  Saitek Pro Rudder

And this means I can´t make failures in the missions for modules I don´t have. E.g. I don´t have the Viggen. I can build a mission for it, but I can´t create system failures, because I can´t select "Player".

Is this really intended by ED? I really would like to use this feature in MP.

Fox

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

I think (but don't quote me because it might have been some kind of scripting package) that you can still use scripting to generate faults in MP/Client planes, but iirc, the syntax for that is pretty horrid and requires in-depth knowledge of what the various systems are called in-engine.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧