How to build a rig for Multicrew aircraft

wrd7105

Hi all, I am wanting some advice on how to build an appropriate 2 x VR/ 2 x HOTAS set-up so I can get my daughter into the dual seat planes or helos with me and I can then take her and teach her how to fly in full VR.

My current setup at home is 1080ti, i7 8700K, 32 gig DDR4 3200 ram, Rift CV1 and full Warthog HOTAS.

Should i simply set up a second standalone PC with a separate DCS account and bring the second pilot in that way?

Another question then is how do i bring the second pilot in if I am not using a multiplayer server or is the multiplayer server the only way to multi-crew a dual seat aircraft together?

This is going to be a great project so any feedback would be much appreciated.

Hi all, I am wanting some advice on how to build an appropriate 2 x VR/ 2 x HOTAS set-up so I can get my daughter into the dual seat planes or helos with me and I can then take her and teach her how to fly in full VR.

My current setup at home is 1080ti, i7 8700K, 32 gig DDR4 3200 ram, Rift CV1 and full Warthog HOTAS.

Should i simply set up a second standalone PC with a separate DCS account and bring the second pilot in that way?

Another question then is how do i bring the second pilot in if I am not using a multiplayer server or is the multiplayer server the only way to multi-crew a dual seat aircraft together?

This is going to be a great project so any feedback would be much appreciated.

Separate PC and a multiplayer server are your only options. When you make the server don’t click the public option. You’ll need to do a connect by ip from the 2nd rig. You will also need each module on a 2nd account.

A costly undertaking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk