Are the RB74 updated along with the AIM-9L?

Knock-Knock

Since the RB74's are AIM-9L's, did the RB74 then get updated along with the ED AIM-9L in latest OB update, or are the RB74's their own missiles?

Not that I know what to look for, cause I dont have much experience with the RB74's. Ive mainly been ground pounding.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Since the RB74's are AIM-9L's, did the RB74 then get updated along with the ED AIM-9L in latest OB update, or are the RB74's their own missiles?

Not that I know what to look for, cause I dont have much experience with the RB74's. Ive mainly been ground pounding.

Great question! I would like to know that as well :thumbup:

@Heatblur: This is the update in question:

• AIM-9M/L major FM update. Adjusted lift and drag curves, motor performance, DLZ.

Does this apply to the Viggens Sidewinder as well or is it its own missile?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Has this made it more leathal or worse?

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

Has this made it more leathal or worse?

This question would better be placed in the DCS Update Discussion Thread, as it is a central DCS change and not something done by Heatblur for the Viggen.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

From todays changelog:

• Updated RB74 with ED AIM-9L changes.

:thumbup:

Tornado3 small.jpg