mig-29 not appearing in module manager after purchase

abbod31

I bought the mig-29 from the E-shop yesterday but it dos not show in the module manager and i can not download it .

I would appreciate any help.

It seems the MiG-29 Professional Flight Model, is for now only available in the 2.5.3.22652 Open Beta version...

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

So how long will we be waiting?

Probably until next Wendsday.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

How do I update the module? Does it auto-update, or what are steps to get it done?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

How do I update the module? Does it auto-update, or what are steps to get it done?

You don't update the module. DCS is updated as a whole (world, maps and modules). When you launch DCS the updater looks for the updates and asks for permission if found one. You can launch the DCS Update shortcut manually (Start menu> ED > DCS).

Guys, you don't have to wait. You can update your DCS to Open Beta at any time and then turn to release version when newer one is available:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

You don't update the module. DCS is updated as a whole (world, maps and modules). When you launch DCS the updater looks for the updates and asks for permission if found one. You can launch the DCS Update shortcut manually (Start menu> ED > DCS).

Guys, you don't have to wait. You can update your DCS to Open Beta at any time and then turn to release version when newer one is available:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

Ok cool, I thought there was a different process to update individual modules that come out off cycle.

Thanks my man!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

Yeah, I was a little disappointed that the E-Shop page didn't specifically say Open Beta. I was really confused and opened a support ticket after doing everything on my end. They basically told me the same thing, and told me Wednesday would most likely be the day it opens up to Stable. Ah well.