Rift campaign

Ben Dexter

Hi,

currently have steam version installed with FC3. I have issues loading some missions, mainly trying to start the campaign. I seem to be able to load the campaign with my Rift off, if I try to play using the rift I either get a CTD, or it stops loading at 50%, or the Oculus software seem's to re-start.

I have deleted mission folder and verified integrity of game cache but still cannot get into the campaign using my rift.

I load the default VR specs in game, pixel density is at 1.0

latest drivers for my GTX1070

thanks,

Ram 16 GB and paginf file 16 gb setted up ?

Also remember that I had that problem in Multiplayer loading with RX 580 8G, disappeared when I changed to 1080Ti. Maybe clean driver install? Use DDU to uninstall current drivers.

Also put the game on fullscreen "R-ALT + Enter" dont play it with windowed on monitor. I found that it make a couple of problems in game when its in windowed. cant help more.

Edited by Wexler

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

Hi,

thanks for the reply, yeah 16gb page etc, i can load most stuff it seems in DCS, just cant get into the F15 campaign, I had it working 2 day's ago, i finished the mission but it crashed on ending it. but if I disable my rift, it loads up fine.

thanks,

As I said, I had exactly the same problem for multiplayer missions Dynamic DCS and blueflag. It disappeared after new graphics. On the old one I just restarted the computer and start the game with minimal apps launched. It seemed to me, that it was necessary to have the rift on head all the time, so the displays dont off. Also trying not to look out of "monitor windows" during loads.

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S