VPC Worldwide Store October Restock

Cyph3r

Hello VIRPILs!

We’ve been getting a lot of questions about when our worldwide store will be restocked after the 1st October opening day rush. We’re now pleased to confirm that stock will be available to purchase from 19th October!

This will mark the first step of our new production plan utilizing our factory to keep our webstore frequently restocked with our products. We will not just be sending over small parcels of 10’s of products - this first restock will include close to 1,000 units of combined stock. We will continue to keep the webstore stocked to keep up with the demand to try and ensure that no one has to wait to get an order in!

All items will be restocked including the VPC WarBRD Base, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle and VPC Constellation Delta Grip as well as all our accessories. Further news on the VPC MongoosT-50 Base will be coming in the near future.

Everyone who has signed up for a stock alert notification should receive those emails when the stock has been activated on the store. For everyone else feel free to check out our new worldwide webstore at:

http://www.virpil-controls.eu

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at support@virpil.com.

Regards,

VIRPIL Controls Team

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just checking, are you guys still on track for today?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

the t-50 base is restocked as well?or we have to wait till the end of november?

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Yeah the MongoosT-50 base is also in stock, although this was not included in the October 15th announcement ("Further news on the VPC MongoosT-50 Base will be coming in the near future.").

But at the beginning of October, when they had what was supposed to be the last batch, the MongoosT-50 base had a 10% discount. Now it has no discount. And this is the actual last batch.

Store has been restocked guys!

cypher i would like to buy the t50 base and the stick cover...but i need also a cable for the extension...some months ago i bought the 7.5 mm extension but the cable broke...is there a way to add it in my order ?

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

i think we are DDOSing their site with too many requests

I’m trying to get on the site now to order a t50 base and cant! Im freaking out!

You can calm down, the T-50 base is not going to be restocked today, read the OP.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

I just pulled the trigger on the WarBRD Base. Woot!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

yep, I was freaking out because I saw that, suddenly, they were back in stock. Got one ordered, but had to call my CC company. They flagged the purchase because the company is in Italy?

My order is still showing "processing". It lists the CC, etc. But no confirmation email as of yet. ;)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

It says that T-50 is in "stock" but I cant order it... Says, "Product not available"

Win 10 64. GTX1080 ti 11 Gb, Intel i-5, 16 Gb ram, SSD 1,5 Tb, 2 Terrabyte HD, Monitor ASUS XG32V 144Hz, Slaw Milans Rudder Pedals BF109F :thumbup:, Joystick - HOTAS Warthog, Throttle - HOTAS Warthog, TrackIR V5. Pimax 5.

It says that T-50 is in "stock" but I cant order it... Says, "Product not available"

You need to be more specific.

Which MT-50?

One of the five MT-50 grips?

The MT-50 base?

The MT-50 throttle?

MT-50 Cosmosim cams?

MT-50 throttle dust cover?

VPC MongoosT-50 Base

"edit"

Now it is "Out of Stock" on webbsite. Probly they did forget to change it when they run dry of those bases.

Edited by Strix

Win 10 64. GTX1080 ti 11 Gb, Intel i-5, 16 Gb ram, SSD 1,5 Tb, 2 Terrabyte HD, Monitor ASUS XG32V 144Hz, Slaw Milans Rudder Pedals BF109F :thumbup:, Joystick - HOTAS Warthog, Throttle - HOTAS Warthog, TrackIR V5. Pimax 5.

VPC MongoosT-50 Base

"edit"

Now it is "Out of Stock" on webbsite. Probly they did forget to change it when they run dry of those bases.

The "Out of Stock" text is not controlled manually - as soon as the last one is bought it's automatically changed. Its sounds like something was getting cached on your end, I'll have a look into it :)

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]