Manual Startup: HUD won't show VSTOL/Eng info.. (SOLVED)

Snacko

When I do a manual startup, the HUD doesn't show the engine stuff on the bottom/left, or the Nozzle Angle and other things... Is there something I am doing wrong? I am using the same checklist that I have used for months. Just haven't done a manual startup in a few weeks.

Actually, nothing on the HUD changes at all when I go from NAV to VSTOL, to A/G.

I have flipped the Reject switch up and down to no avail. It takes away some info(just 2-3 things) but does nothing to bring back all the missing info.

And I just noticed that the Headiung tape at the top of the HUD does not move at all. It's stuck on 000

If I do an air start and am in VSTOL mode, the HUD works fine and shows all the information.

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Copy!! That did it! Thx!!

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download