F-14 Liveries

Cdodders

I would imagine that there will be a boat load of liveries from pretty much all USN F-14 sqns, I would like variations on sqn liveries plus a few fictional liveries, like ED did with the Hornet. Not that there wont be a few hundred already pre-planned user-made liveries that will be ready within 3-4 hours of release!

Ready

I cannot wait anymore to have the official skin template for F-14 A/B , Less than 24 hours i will release the best "Alicat" skins after template release!!! !:thumbup::smartass::thumbup:

My skins :https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?PER_PAGE=20&CREATED_BY=sadjad_vosoul&set_filter=Y

IIF Project : https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=216906

Goddess gave me the Beautiful F-5E/F TIGER II

Iranian Air force Fans (DCS Society) :https://forums.eagle.ru/group.php?groupid=213

attachment.php?attachmentid=195735&d=1539267802

Edited by sadjad-vosoul

icon modules dcs small.png

My Liveries : Download Here       IIF Project : Click here       My Discord : Isaac#5625       Iranian DCS Community Discord Channel : Click Here
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Gear :

CPU: i5 7500 @ 3.8GHz | Mainboard: ASUS STRIX H270F Gaming | Ram: 32gig 2400 | GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6G OC | Monitor: ASUS VG278HE 27" 144Hrz | Headtracker: Open Track + DIY Clips | HOTAS : T.16000M | Mouse & Keyboard: ROG IMPACT II & Cooler Master Devastator 3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WISH LIST Maps : Iraq and West of IRAN  | Vietnam 

I'm already planning to do VF-142 ca. 1993, and VA-34 ca. 1993 once the A-6 template is out.

Good choices. I'm most looking forward to VF-51 and VF-111 circa 1992, VF-21, VF-154, and VF-213 circa 1995 - '96 for the F-14A, and VF-103 circa 1996 for the F-14B.

The '90s were a great time for the Tomcat!

Good choices. I'm most looking forward to VF-51 and VF-111 circa 1992, VF-21, VF-154, and VF-213 circa 1995 - '96 for the F-14A, and VF-103 circa 1996 for the F-14B.

The '90s were a great time for the Tomcat!

I'm also planning to do VF-103 ca. 2000, just like I did for my fictional Su-27/33 skins. Makes sense, since I was on cruise with them at that time.

We're not doing any -A liveries for the -B and we suggest you also stick to -B repaints while we modify the airframe to represent the -A (this won't take very long at all!). That way we maintain some consistency :)

The UVs will be 99% the same though.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

We're not doing any -A liveries for the -B and we suggest you also stick to -B repaints while we modify the airframe to represent the -A (this won't take very long at all!). That way we maintain some consistency :)

As long as Chrome Cat is there i'll be happy....the kitty has to have some bling!

PS: Due to my skill level in DCS, figure i would try and blind the enemy with the chrome cat....it just might work.

Cobra, when y'all release the -A, will it come with squadron liveries that operated the -A?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'm loving what you all are doing! I can't wait to see the final product!

While keeping the pre-1981 white/gull grey paint scheme specific to the A makes sense, the A and B both flew with the post-1981 low-vis schemes. It would be great to keep the skins perfectly compatible despite minor airframe differences (e.g. the A-10A/C skins). Hence, my recommendation for a separate texture that could be fairly easily modified or swapped out.

While keeping the pre-1981 white/gull grey paint scheme specific to the A makes sense, the A and B both flew with the post-1981 low-vis schemes. It would be great to keep the skins perfectly compatible despite minor airframe differences (e.g. the A-10A/C skins). Hence, my recommendation for a separate texture that could be fairly easily modified or swapped out.

The point is that not every squadron flew the -B (or -D, for that matter). Therefore, certain tail insignia and liveries simply don't belong on specific variants. That said, given their open-architecture approach, I'm sure they'll make those textures available for you to modify; they just won't release it specifically themselves.