steam and flaming cliffs + segregate modules

twistking

Hello,

if i understand it correctly, users who own flaming cliffs on standalone will find the FC3 module in their library alongside the segregate modules (f-15, mig-29...).

On steam however, i only get the FC3 icon in the main menu.

I understand, that i don't miss out on anything despite of that, but it would still be nice to have the Icons for the segregate modules activated to allow for switching the wallpaper and theme music.

It would also be nice for the completionists to have the segregate modules "active".

thanks

• 1 month later...
*bump*

any chance, i can get the segregate modules wallpaper and theme music without buying them?

Same for normal version of DCS World outside of Steam. I suspect this is a non-issue since we have the FC3 license and can fly the planes regardless.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

*bump*

any chance, i can get the segregate modules wallpaper and theme music without buying them?

Well, in order for me to have wallpapers per aircraft and aircraft-specific missions, I basically re-bought all FC3 aircraft in their stand-alone versions and opted to not install FC3.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com