Operation Krypton

Operation%20Krypton%2001_zpsdlfhmrb3.jpg

Operation Name: KRYPTON

Mission: Air Strike on Iranian Facilities Developing Weapon Grade Plutonium

Target Area: Hormozgan Province, Iran

Objectives: Bomb Key Locations of Manufacturing Facilities/Shipping Port

Mission Development:

It's believed that Iran is producing large amounts of plutonium-240, as would be contained in reactor-grade plutonium, can cause a weapon to detonate early and "fizzle," causing a smaller explosion than intended. However, even a weapon that fizzles would cause an explosion roughly equivalent to 1,000 tons (1 kiloton) of TNT. A weapon of this size could kill tens of thousands of people if detonated in a city, which clearly demonstrates that even reactor-grade plutonium would present a potent danger in the hands of terrorists. Iran has the power to make an unstable Middle East even worse: It could directly target and kill Americans in the region, exacerbate a number of the region’s festering conflicts, and potentially threaten the global oil supply — and thus the global economy.

See attached Mission Briefing File . . . .

See Mission At:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3302317/

Prior Mission Information:

Mission and Briefing Information For OPERATION KNOCKOUT

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=219981

Operation Kypton BRIEFING.pdf

Edited by Chopper A-10
Picture Added

i7-7700K 4.20Ghz | GeForce GTX 1080Ti DUKE | ASUS Maximus IX Hero Z270 | Samsung 960 | Corsair CPU Cooler | G.SKILL 32GB | Oculus VR Rift | Saitek PRO Pedals & TM HOTAS Warthog Throttle & Joystick |

Very complete Briefing :) .. I assume that this is a Multiplayer-only mission, isn't it?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Very complete Briefing :) .. I assume that this is a Multiplayer-only mission, isn't it?

No . . I've flown it many times in single player .. . it is BEST when you have more players . . mission has lots of targets and MIG's ..

Flying A-10's alone will not trigger the MIGS on you . . you still have enemy ships to deal with and AAA on the ground.

i7-7700K 4.20Ghz | GeForce GTX 1080Ti DUKE | ASUS Maximus IX Hero Z270 | Samsung 960 | Corsair CPU Cooler | G.SKILL 32GB | Oculus VR Rift | Saitek PRO Pedals & TM HOTAS Warthog Throttle & Joystick |

No . . I've flown it many times in single player .. . it is BEST when you have more players . .

OK, thank you ... I see that it's online now, will download and try it out later (as right now I'm in love with the MiG-29 :) )

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB