Capture game only and not the entire desktop?

arturojgt

Hi everyone.

I have an oculus rift and using a GeForce card, is there any way to capture only the "9:16" vertical screen only and not the entire desktop with the GeForce Experience app?

Everything works fine in my pc, I launch the DCS Open beta and automatically the oculus app is launched, is there an option to record only the app?

A few months ago the Geforce app crop automatically the app and only the game was in the video but now the entire desktop is in the video and I must crop the game and then...and so on.

Maybe there is an option inside the GeForce experience app that I'm missing?

Thank you.

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

I use the Windows 10 xbox recorder records the VR screen but not the desk top.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

No, not with GeForce Experience app. You can do it though with a program called OBS Studio.

Jabbers explains it really well in this video.

If that doesn't do it for you there is a program called Action that lets you select windows and areas of screens to record etc but you have to pay for this.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Mule

No, not with GeForce Experience app. You can do it though with a program called OBS Studio.

Jabbers explains it really well in this video.

If that doesn't do it for you there is a program called Action that lets you select windows and areas of screens to record etc but you have to pay for this.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much.

Sent from my Tornado IDS while on autopilot using Tapatalk Pro.

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas