Throttle course

diditopgun

Hi !

Throttle course reference points related to engine RPM indicator and afterburner lights are different compared to all others modules.

RPM indicator reach 100% at only about 50% of my throttle course when it's about 80% usually.

And afterburner engages at about 70% of my throttle course instead of about >80% usually.

HOTAS Warthog :joystick:

Thx

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

Hi !

Throttle course reference points related to engine RPM indicator and afterburner lights are different compared to all others modules.

RPM indicator reach 100% at only about 50% of my throttle course when it's about 80% usually.

And afterburner engages at about 70% of my throttle course instead of about >80% usually.

HOTAS Warthog :joystick:

Thx

Same for me, this is a big problem...with this reference point a lot of time I fly with AB without knowing it....

Check the following image... if you remove cutoff-idle zone, you can see it is close to what we have (it could be better of course).

Interesting but not well suited to ours desktop devices.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

For anyone with the Warthog and the detent installed the following settings work great for only engaging the afterburner once lifting the throttle over the detent but giving full military power when up against it:

Axis Tune:

Deadzone 0

Saturation X 83

Saturation Y 100

Curvature 0

Slider [Checked]

Invert [unchecked]

User Curve [unchecked]

Depending on your individual throttle you may need to change the saturation X up or down by one or two points. The down side is that it creates a small dead zone at the beginning of the throttles movement but it's hardly noticable once in the pit.