J-11 texture template

Mesenzio

Im looking for the correct thread for this, please moderators move this post if needed.

I need help trying to make a fictional Su-27SM skin for the J11A. More or less, step by step i was able to use the Su-27 templates for each part of the J11A texture files but there are some things that im not able to change.

1.- Im not able to change the right wing from the chinese gray to the russian three tone using the files and correct names in the description.lua. I need some help with this texture.

2.- Red Stars and Bort Numbers. The decol file is not correct for positioning red stars on the wings and vertical stabs. Also the russian bort numbers is beyond my knowledge.

3.- The pilot file seems different between China and Russia so i cant change the blue one for the camouflaged.

Any help will be more than welcomed.

Here is the file im using if anyone is kind enough to help me.

https://mega.nz/#!AEw3TCQZ!uuz1vH1-zRfMYVDmCfYqFMJOkfNyXXL2hEylY3aoN8w

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I was able to fix the wing texture problem and another issues but still need some help.

I need to know how to remove the yellow numbers from the vertical stabs sides. I think i need to do some text editing on the description.lua file to erase the yellow numbers but i dont know how.

Who is able to help me with this?

Thanks.

t9aUQp8.jpg

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Thank you uboats, that was useful information for me as well.

I created this skin: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3302328/

There should be a J-11A section in the use files.

request sent to ED

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |