Oh.. looky what i found.

Deano87

Thought you guys might be interested in this. Just found it on Youtube.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

I just ordered it.... :-) Woot!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Where from pray tell, I glanced at Throttletek's website and couldn't find any sign of it.

just funn'in (I wish I could!) ;)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I contacted the company a while ago to inquire about the throttle as I am building a Tomcat simpit. The price was way above what I had anticipated and out of my range, if I recall $1500 USD. I would love to have it, but I'll stick with my Warthog for now.

I would warn you guys that if it is like what their initial production version is, it will fall apart shortly after you start using it. Unfortunately, I am the one who contracted for them to make it. The materials are all low quality. I never got to use it in flight. Any new ones might be better, I don't know. I know I made them mad when they had to redesign it so the throttles moved left for AB instead of the standard detent.

Punk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would warn you guys that if it is like what their initial production version is, it will fall apart shortly after you start using it. Unfortunately, I am the one who contracted for them to make it. The materials are all low quality. I never got to use it in flight. Any new ones might be better, I don't know. I know I made them mad when they had to redesign it so the throttles moved left for AB instead of the standard detent.

Sorry to hear that man, that stinks.

Always a risky position to be in to own 1 of 1 of anything, especially something like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Sorry to hear that man, that stinks.

Always a risky position to be in to own 1 of 1 of anything, especially something like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is true. At the time I had some extra cash and knew I was taking a chance. Never know if you do not flip that coin sometimes. I wish I could recommend their product, I truly do.

Punk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]