Single Missions for Mig29

Freakmeister51

Can somebody with standalone confirm? There were already similar cases that only standalone had SP missions while FC3 did not. You can check for yourself if you force install the module if you have only FC3.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

I force-installed it during th initial OB release and there were only Quick Missions included, so I asked if the release note means that there will be a new campaign released with it, but got no response.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Also for the campaign, from mission 3 it stop telling thatvI need Belsimtek F-4 module..... What???

Have reproduced that missions 3 - 7 require a "F-4E Phantom II module" instead of the default F-4E AI model and have reported.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

So it was a bug, thx mate :thumbup:

If you were using my version on the ED website, USER FILE Section (For Flaming Cliffs 3), yes it was a bug.

OK, after looking at missions in question, it has become apparent that the DCS Mission editor has most likely corrupted the missions at some stage, it made all the F-4e aircraft a required module and also changed them in missions to A-10c CAS flights instead.icon_eek.pngicon_redface.png

After some considerable double checking and redoing flights and loadouts, etc I believe it to be ok, I have re-uploaded Campaign corrections as of 24-10-2018.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

After some considerable double checking and redoing flights and loadouts, etc I believe it to be ok, I have re-uploaded Campaign corrections as of 24-10-2018.

Regards, Ian.

Thanks a lot Ian, for taking the time to fix this Campaign .. I will download and try the missions tonight, will report if anythig is amiss.

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

If you were using my version on the ED website, USER FILE Section (For Flaming Cliffs 3), yes it was a bug.

OK, after looking at missions in question, it has become apparent that the DCS Mission editor has most likely corrupted the missions at some stage, it made all the F-4e aircraft a required module and also changed them in missions to A-10c CAS flights instead.icon_eek.pngicon_redface.png

Regards, Ian.

Thx

Inviato dal mio BLA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk