nav aids dont alighn with plane

thrustvector

Hmm, strange. Wonder if that is a NTTR thing or a Stable?

I flew on Caucasus OB yesterday, no problems there.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

But do you wait until the ADI has spun up? There's a flag on it telling if it isnt aligned yet. If you start taxiing before this you will have the issue in the pictures. The ADI aligns with gravity, and if the plane is moving (accelerating) while it is aligning it will produce an incorrect alignment.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

I've seen this in Caucus but last week, on second last version. Don't remember what mission, I think it was some weapons practice mission with air start. It was first okay but after a restart of the mission (not DCS or computer) it looked like in the picture. Didn't have time to check for repeatability and now I'm off from home until next week.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

done a repair, nothing wrong, thanks Holton, thought it was just me, it does seem random, done 4 quick fly-abouts, 3 were fine, 2 Caucus, 2 NTTR, 2nd one was weird on NTTR, first was fine, cant really replicate it, it seems totally random, think the update brought us to stable on Friday didn't it, lost track now

• 2 weeks later...