Richiesta AMX GHIBLI

Xilon_x

I would be happy if it was taken into consideration as the TORNADO only AI .... if you use the map AFGANISTAN AMX it is important not to put an AMX and an offense for me that I am Italian.

Better hope that some nifty Italians get together and start working on it then :P

That's how DC got the Viggen - Some motivated Swedes (and some others :P ) got together and made it happen.

Better hope that some nifty Italians get together and start working on it then :P

That's how DC got the Viggen - Some motivated Swedes (and some others :P ) got together and made it happen.

And now said swedes are now making a tomcat , a surprising turn

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

This isnt the anywhere near the top of my personal wishlist but I do think the AMx is a nice light attack jet.

Still a fairly versatile attack jet with a glass pit, and offers partial fbw system.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

This isnt the anywhere near the top of my personal wishlist but I do think the AMx is a nice light attack jet.

Still a fairly versatile attack jet with a glass pit, and offers partial fbw system.

really? thanks for the compliment the Italian desine to design the planes and the only one in the world in fact we have collaborated with various companies abroad also with Russia.

I also like the Swedish design your planes have arrow wings in fact many engineers and aircraft designers are returning to develop aircraft with arrow wings. I saw the SAAB VIGGEN nice but I would like to fly with the SAAB GRIPEN and SAAB DRAKEN.

due to 1.16 you cant post links to documentation like Manuals, but ....

Use google, and youl find a Flight Manual for the AMX is readily available for free ( and in English) :thumbup:

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

i find it but is restricted and payment

in english but is a payment

Dude...

"1.16 Posting images, file links, and file sharing links of military aircraft documents newer than 1980 is strictly prohibited on our forums. Such posts will be removed."

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Since India Foxtrot echo is now a licensed 3rd party dev for DCS  , maybe he would consider the AMX11  after finishing the MB339.

https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/74-indiafoxtecho/

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

• 2 months later...