Any west coast Canucks looking for casual Multiplay?

Harley Davidson

Been flying DCS for a little bit and wanted to hook up with some west coast Canadians or US bros for casual multiplay. I'm really not that great but wanted to train with some real pilots instead of AI.

I have most of the modules including F-18 and have pre ordered the f-14 to do both RIO and pilot work. I've checked out the regular server list in multi but not sure which one would be best. I've also considered joining a squadron but I have a family and I'm not sure how much time is required for commitment.

I'm just looking to have fun and maybe learn a few things.

Cheers

Come check us out. Great group with some real world guys and lots of time to teach.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Discord link is in the signature

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet