Beginners Welcome on Multi-Player Server

Oh-Zee

:pilotfly:Want an easy going atmosphere to learn in ? No pressure to do anything but get comfortable and fly ? We do not restrict aircraft or have any other kind of restrictions to fly with us. We just want to fly and learn with as many fun loving pilots as possible ! We do just about anything you can think of on our server from just getting on and goofing off to 2 hour coop missions, so if you want to get on and have some fun, come join us ! If your wanting to be a mission maker, your more than welcome to jump in and learn the Mission Editor and we will run your missions. It's all about having a good time in an awesome sim ! If your interested, Our server is in the Eastern United States and we usually get around 8:00pm to 8:30pm in the evening. Server is not on 24 hours do to the mission making effort. Thanks for your interest and hope to see you in the virtual sky of DCS. Feel free to post any questions here so others may see them.

Server name is: Squad Central Beginners Server

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/MRcjypK

Also guys I have a site I'm putting together as a squad directory. If your interested in posting your squad in a directory visit the site.

www.squadcentral.com

Edited by Oh-Zee
update

I really need to brush up and learn the Hornet better. I'll pm you as soon as I can.

Thanks for the invite. Most servers treat noobs as fish bait.

• MB: MPG Z790 EDGE WIFI
  • Memory: WD Black SN850X 2TB PCIe Gen4 NVMe M.2
  • CPU: Intel Core i9-14900K Desktop Processor 24 cores (8P+16E) 36M Cache
  • EVGA 1200W Gold PSU
  • MSI RTX 3090
  • TrackIR on Samsung 49 inch Odyssey Widescreen
  • No money in my pocket lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Why is discord better than teamspeak? I have no problem setting my Hotas with teamspeak as a push to talk, but in discord I'm finding it difficult to even get the microphone to work. I'm just wondering why alot of people are migrating toward discord.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Why is discord better than teamspeak? I have no problem setting my Hotas with teamspeak as a push to talk, but in discord I'm finding it difficult to even get the microphone to work. I'm just wondering why alot of people are migrating toward discord.

In discord its plain simple to configure the audio settings and binding the PPT its just so easy, and have many other options i think its better (more complete) but its not only voice app with discord you can share news, screenshots, videos, mods, briefings, you have text channels and voice channels and many more...im just wondering just the opposite, why alot of people have still teamspeak? XD but its a matter of personal taste!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I figured out that win 10, in settings under privacy I had to allow the Microphone to be accessed by apps and now everything is working. I got SRS installed and working so that will be fun and a new experience using radios to comm while on a DCS server instead of typing in chat. As far as discord for me too many options brings a feeling of more complexity so I will see how it goes, I have never been much into chatting and have always done it on a forum.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

I know I’m gonna sound old and archaic but I LIKE teamspeak. It’s easier to use, less cluttered and more of a audio program than discord. Discord is Far too cluttered, hard to navigate and has more features than you can shake a stick at..... and I can shake a stick at a lot lol.

All I’m saying is that when I want a mic program to communicate with my team I prefer JUST that. If I want to network and share pictures and stuff I’ll use Facebook and the plethora of moronic social media programs out there. I’m not a fan of screw drivers with a wine bottle openers,Bluetooth, wifi, socket set and key fob for your car, I just want a freikin screw driver.

• EVGA 1200W Gold PSU
  • MSI RTX 3090

When I was flying falcon 4.0 I used “Roger Wilco” and it was a bare bones audio mic program and it worked flawlessly. I know times change with technology and the evolution of culture but REALLY???? Not everything has to be an all in one product.

• EVGA 1200W Gold PSU
  • MSI RTX 3090

Bonjour à tous.

J'ai voulu effectuer un vol sur A10 après plusieurs vols sur F18. Impossible d'avoir le cockpit de l'A10.Que ce soientt en rubriques "ENTRAINEMENTS" ou par l'EDITEUR DE MISSION ou par MISSION RAPIDE, rien n'y fait. La touche F1 bien qu'activée dans la rubrique "COMMANDES ne permet pas d'afficher le cockpit. Ou est le problème?

D'avance merci pour l'aide.

Nardiquet

Bonjour à tous.

J'ai voulu effectuer un vol sur A10 après plusieurs vols sur F18. Impossible d'avoir le cockpit de l'A10.Que ce soientt en rubriques "ENTRAINEMENTS" ou par l'EDITEUR DE MISSION ou par MISSION RAPIDE, rien n'y fait. La touche F1 bien qu'activée dans la rubrique "COMMANDES ne permet pas d'afficher le cockpit. Ou est le problème?

D'avance merci pour l'aide.

Nardiquet

Je sais pas si vous avez verifier mais je pense que ce forum a une section francais. La majorite des membres entre cette section son anglophone.

• EVGA 1200W Gold PSU
  • MSI RTX 3090

When I was flying falcon 4.0 I used “Roger Wilco” and it was a bare bones audio mic program and it worked flawlessly. I know times change with technology and the evolution of culture but REALLY???? Not everything has to be an all in one product.

^ this ^ Good ole' Roger Wilco...what a great program!

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

^ this ^ Good ole' Roger Wilco...what a great program!

OHHHHHH YEAH!!!! AWWWWWWRIGHT LOL

• EVGA 1200W Gold PSU
  • MSI RTX 3090