Help DCS forgot me

Shotgun Dexter

I was gone for 2 weeks, when I got home I did the latest update. Now when I log into DCS it does not recognize my username. Any ideas on what I can do to get my account recognized, I have been buying modules for several years now, never had this issue. In the "forgot password" help, it recognized my username and let me change my password. I did this after getting this message on my first few tries--- my password had never been changed and I always had it set to auto log in and keep password saved.

Failed to get authorization data. Error code is: 409

No saved

authorization found.

I have tried to change password, uncheck the auto log in and save password, tried re activating modules, shut down computer for a few minutes and restart. The website does recognize my username and password and shows all my paid modules.

All modules that no longer require activation code, show that they will not work. Im sure that's due to the issue of it not recognizing me.

When it starts without letting me login, there is a notification saying I have 1 thing to download in the module manager, but nothing actually is showing in the manager that it can be downloaded. I dread the idea of a complete uninstall and reinstall. Am I the only one having this issue since the latest update that happened sometime in last 2 weeks?

Edited by Shotgun Dexter

Update --incase anyone else is as dumb as me-----

So while on my 2 week work hitch, I was having DCS withdrawls… so to get a fix, I went and bought a nice new laptop that could at least let me build missions and test them. In the Texas desert, internet is not very fast... so """""" I entered the "offline" mode on the laptop''''''''' this set my account into offline mode. Fix was to log in on laptop and put into "online" mode. I have not totally tested to see if everything works, but it does log in and show my modules now. I found the info by searching "409" in forums.....

Panic attack over..... for now. Now to see if my Moose stuff will work.