extreme weather conditions.

Xilon_x

I'd like to see the extreme weather conditions like ...

Strong wind

Rough sea or stormy sea

Ice snow

Strong sun, hot or cold extreme temperatures

see the mirages in the desert .... aqcua effect in the desert.

Sandstorm. Snowstorm

air vortexes or tornado water vortexes

tsunami

ECC.EC

Side note: There's a very nice Huey Quick Action mission for the Persion Gulf map where you land on the back of a frigate at night in stormy seas. The name is along the line of "Ship Landing Difficult" or so. Highly recommended, as it showcases that weather condition nicely.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Like others say, the settings are available.

As for the truly extreme varieties of weather, like hurricanes or tsunamis (not even weather) I'd say they are not needed in a Combat Simulator. If you wouldn't fly in them IRL, you're not going to fly combat in them...

It's all there alright, I remember setting like 80Klm/H wind, problem was NTTR map is like about 2000ft above sea level, taking off in the Gazelle was interesting to say the least but doable far more easier was the Mi-8,.. :lol:

Try setting 80K/h winds in any map with sea the waves are impressive also add dynamic weather.:thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.