leak the lockon code!!!

I'm sure this has been covered many times but what is the reasoning for not releasing the source code? Is it due to Ubisoft still have rights of the game or ED simply not wanting to?

Black Shark is the last addon using this series of game and I imagine ED will build a new engine after this (least I hope they do) and this engine is years old.

Regardless if its old work, it is still ED's work. They won't even release their old models for us to work on because it might show up in other sims/areas. So they want to protect it as much as possible. Probably some of the things from Black Shark will carry over to the new sim.

Regardless if its old work, it is still ED's work. They won't even release their old models for us to work on because it might show up in other sims/areas. So they want to protect it as much as possible. Probably some of the things from Black Shark will carry over to the new sim.

Ah fair enough, they like to recycle I notice :P

uhh...no? What are you like 8? You've been creating several useless threads that you know won't happen. So why bother creating them, its spamming up the forum.

uhh..no, i have not been creating several useless threads that i know wont happen. plus i dont spam...what are you like 9?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well not sure how the first one is spam or pointless....notice its 3 pages, i just wanted to discuss the realism of it.

second maybe could be pointless but at the time i was fuming mad (edit) but that too was 3 pages!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

you think page numbers automatically determines if a thread is actually useful? You seriously have to read over the comments in those threads. And even in those threads, they questioned your age. If more than one member has the same opinion of your post, you should think about why they came to that conclusion. Think about that and your should be a more productive member and person.

you think page numbers automatically determines if a thread is actually useful? You seriously have to read over the comments in those threads. And even in those threads, they questioned your age. If more than one member has the same opinion of your post, you should think about why they came to that conclusion. Think about that and your should be a more productive member and person.

this is a community forum for me to express and discuss my views and opinions along with other peoples. i do Not have to do it in a professional productive matter.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hitman, SuperKungFu... come on guys.. they have to draw a line somehwere... if they can allow 53 over 50 then nxt can say if they allow 53 why can't they allow my 55.. and so on... if they say 50x10 then make a sig 50x10 :smartass:

No longer active in DCS...

Yeah I feel bad for those on dial up...but I dont have any sympathy as to whether they have to spend an extra second uploading my sig if they "want" to see it.

Hitman,

I don't care if you are "getting tired" of the sig rules - they are not up for debate.

Moreover, using the signature function to rant about forum rules or moderators decisions is a ban worthy offense, so I suggest you don't go down that road......just a friendly advice in case you should get that idea ;) .

JJ

lol damn, i just recieved a infraction from the mod..

You don't have any infractions(could have been removed again)

...i guess nagging doesn't work. haha.

Nope it doesn't :)

So is my sig ok now? its 50.3 kb?

Yes your sig is ok now.

JJ