Fixes that should be implemented

Fred00

These are some things that I would like to see fixed before the devs move on to other projects:

1) Big white "disc" around the sun when seen through canopy. Most pronounced when the sun is standing low.

2) After PBR update the radar display has a washed out color. When the Viggen was released it had an awesome green hue. Please adjust this (see example in the link below):

https://varvat.se/dcs-world-ajs-37-viggen-recension/

3) The textures when looking out of the canopy are pretty fuzzy. I read somewhere that the textures will be improved, so maybe a fix is in the works?

4) The afterburner sounds too much like a looped segment. A new sound effect should be implemented.

5) The "creaking" sounds when pulling high Gs are a little too much, or just not so subtle in the way they are implemented.

6) I've said it before, but the pitch-up tendency on take-off is kind of weird. Even if you just do a short pull on the stick and then release it the plane wants to send the nose to the sky all by itself, triggering the high alpha warning.

hum…

0,1) the Mach 1.31+ speed at sea level

0,2) the Mach 1.2+ speed at sea level with store ( Fuel tank + 2 x RB-05 )

0,3) the hard cap Mach 1.855 speed limit ( while the viggen keep accelerating over 1 knots per seconde until then )

0,X)….

Engine performance at high altitude

Edited by Skyracer

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

We need a little more length on the afterburner too.

1min 25sec in

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

We need a little more length on the afterburner too.

1min 25sec in

Yes but that is the JA-version which have a move powerful engine.

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

Yes but that is the JA-version which have a move powerful engine.

Ah, well that explains that monster of a blow torch then :thumbup:

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |