Christen Eagle II Live Stream

Hiromachi

Untitled-1.jpg

Live Tomorrow ( 20.10.2018 ), we're extremely excited, and want to invite you to watch the Christen Eagle II's first demonstration sponsored by NaturalPoint's TrackIR !!

Starting time: 16:45 GMT

After the demonstration, stay and enjoy some of the best on-line virtual aerobatic pilots and squadrons from around the world!

Watch it live on Virtual Airshows' twitch.

https://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir

Edited by Hiromachi

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Great, that also means the CE II is closer to release,.. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Didn't had the chance to catch the live stream but just I've watched it on youtube.

It looks really good :thumbup:

Do you guys have plans to add those sweet custom objects we see in the stream (crowd, barrier, tent, speaker, etc) ?

It would be a welcome addition, much needed to be honest.

Anyway, thumbs up for doing the CEII, someone had to jump in the water first and I really appreciate you guys did it.

Wish you the best for the future!

Didn't had the chance to catch the live stream but just I've watched it on youtube.

Same here and I can't find it archived anywhere. Could you post a link to the video?

EDIT: Nevermind , I just found it. But yeah, I was hoping for a more condensed reveal not a 5 hour video.

Edited by ET22RULZ

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here:

Awesome :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope nobody missed Virtual Festival of Aerobatic Teams 2018, but in case someone did, here is a link to demonstration of CE 2 in hands of a skilled pilot:

Demonstration starts at 04:39:00

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

• 1 month later...

Great video!

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64