MiG-19P Farmer "B" Status

Zeus67

Sounds good Baltic Dragon, also in completion of some basic build in tutorials, you may publish turorial videos (like ED did with the hornet.)

It would allow more in depth knowledge and training(especially for radar).

So eager to see your bird

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

I'd love too but I am already stretched pretty thin on current projects :( so I won't be able to do so at this time, but maybe we'll find some way. Good idea!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Sounds good Baltic Dragon, also in completion of some basic build in tutorials, you may publish turorial videos (like ED did with the hornet.)

It would allow more in depth knowledge and training(especially for radar).

So eager to see your bird

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

I think Razbam wanted to do that, but I'm guessing they are in a rush right now and didn't find the time to publish those videos (see they November update video).

Anyway, I'm not sure we'd need a video if we have the training mission, the latter is usually much more instructive and obviously more didactic.

The MiG-19 will also be much simpler than the Hornet (though less ergonomic).

Edited by =DECOY=

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

I think Razbam wanted to do that, but I'm guessing they are in a rush right now and didn't find the time to publish those videos (see they November update video).

Anyway, I'm not sure we'd need a video if we have the training mission, the latter is usually much more instructive and obviously more didactic.

The MiG-19 will also be much simpler than the Hornet (though less ergonomic).

Sorry guys, Over the next few days these will be coming using Baltic's videos, they are truly awesome :)

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Afraid I have to agree on that one, and I really didn't want to. But they put effort into adding a narration and I do appreciate that sentiment.

Overall though, good job with the video and thanks for allowing us to familiarise ourselves with the pit before we have the final product!

The voice over is awful. Sorry, but bad accent and bad audio quality.

I dont mind the VO quality, but the video seems to be made on 4K resolution and the subtitles are just impossible to read :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I dont mind the VO quality, but the video seems to be made on 4K resolution and the subtitles are just impossible to read :(
Yeap, 4k resolution, higher resolution lower font size.

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

Voice over is spot-on, very realistic. Don't change anything! :)

I would definitely get rid of the beeps, they're just annoying and serve no purpose in a video, apart from disrupting the immersion (hopefully they're not in the actual mission?).

The 4K is probably unfortunate, the voice is perfectly understandable but for people who're not at ease with English I'd get down to a more standard 1080p. Not that it matters once the training mission is available.

Edited by Redglyph
cockpit familiarisation, not cold start

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Dude you need to get a grip, the dude was born in Russia, please stop this trolling as its not doing anyone any favours and just gets peoples backs up

Thanks Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Why is that an issue? he's speaking what it says and when you get it to fly they'll be at your resolution... :D

Not every user of DCS is a native english speaker, for you they are probably useless, but for me the subtitles are important ... of course, If I already had this aircraft on my PC it wouldnt matter.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I watched the Introduction Video, I liked it..

In witch way will the Sirena RWR work in the MIG-19? it's simple Light when you get Tracked from Rear Hemisphere?

Because saw nothing looked like this?

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Instant buy the day this comes out. Very much looking forward to it!

And I completely take back anything negative I said elsewhere regarding the AV8B and RAZBAM..

They've clearly seriously stepped up their development here in DCS, and I'm truly delighted to see it.

ROG Maximus X, Intel i7-3770 3.5GHz , Nvidia 680Ti, 16GB DDR3 2400MHz, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

How long are people going to spend in the tutorials to get so upset about the voice acting. The video is less than 13 mins long. Most people will run through it, pick up the info from it and move on to fly the aircraft themselves to become more proficient. Who really gives a fiddlers about how authentic the accent is. I would be more concerned in relation to the flight model and the fidelity of the aircraft. There is no pleasing some people.

I will say this only once. Stop the discussion about the voice actor and move on. Either you like the video or not and leave it at that. Do not derail the thread.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."