MiG-19P Farmer "B" Status

Zeus67

They said, the plan is to release the module in 2018. Let's have some faith and stay cool if it's delayed. It's only around the corner, boys.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Even if we don't its not the first module not coming out this year that was expected to. I'd rather they get it when they are ready than trying to force it before Christmas.

Exactly. I would not be upset if I have to wait until next year for a polished product :thumbup: But there seems to be steady progress and the list in the first page is getting shorter and shorter so we will see..

A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-5E Tiger II | Mig-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer

Even if we don't its not the first module not coming out this year that was expected to. I'd rather they get it when they are ready than trying to force it before Christmas.

+1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know if this has been covered but what are its ground attack options?

I see from screenshots it can at least hold a pair of S5 Rocket pods.

Is the Mig19P able too hold additional rocket pods across more than just the 2 inner pylons? can it carry bombs too like Mig19 and Mig19S?

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

i dont know if this has been covered but what are its ground attack options?

I see from screenshots it can at least hold a pair of S5 Rocket pods.

Is the Mig19P able too hold additional rocket pods across more than just the 2 inner pylons? can it carry bombs too like Mig19 and Mig19S?

Random sources for specifications, armament, etc.:

https://fas.org/nuke/guide/russia/airdef/mig-19.htm

http://www.mig-19.com/

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/mig-19-specs.htm

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

For me it doesn´t matter when it will be released, cause I won´t buy it before the AV-8B has been finished.

I have been burned twice now by Razbam (M2000C and AV-8B), I´m not doing it a third time.

If they don´t have the resources to run two projects in parallel, then they better spend the resources to finish what they started.

Even the M2000C cannot be regarded as finished.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

Please Mig-19 status thread.

Go off topic to any dozens threads they are doing so.

Leave at least this on track.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

This aircraft has me excited because it extends to our Cold War-era aircraft in DCS. I have been a fairly skeptical in the past with RAZBAM releasing products, but (with the current improvements towards issues in the past) I hope I am proven wrong with this one being feature complete by the release having all of what we want. I wish good luck to RAZBAM on making this one. :thumbsup:

they dont specifically apply to the mig19P

as we know different armament options and different hardpoints between different mig19 iterations

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

From what I read MiG-19P can carry:

2x R-3S, 2x PTB-760l drop tanks

2x R-3S, 2x ORO-57K rocket pods (8x S-5 ea.), 2x760l

2x RS-2, 2x 760l (limited number of MiG-19P's)

2x ORO-57K, 2x 400l

2x ORO-57K, 2x 760l

2x ORO-57K

4x ORO-57K

2x FAB-50 bomb or OFAB-50 bomb

2x OFAB-100M bomb

2x FAB-250M bomb

2x 400l

2x 760l

2x NR 30mm cannons with 70 RPG

2170l internal fuel

i7 7700k, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080, 500 GB NVMe m.2 SSD, Trackir 3 Pro, Gunfighter Mk I w/MCG; Mod. TM Cougar throttle and Mod. CH Pro Pedals w/Pro Micro + MMjoy2, Nostromo n52

It looks like the MiG-19 is always carrying them fuel tanks. Whether you watch videos on youtube or check out some images, they're always there. I just hope I don't need to carry them every time I go out on a mission.

Just for the sake of comparison, when I fly the MiG-21 I can't wait to finally jettison my central fuel tank. Most of the times I only take the 490 lit central tank so when I get to where aerial battles are to be expected, the plane is not that heavy.

So my thought is, does the MiG-19 consume that much of fuel?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

So my thought is, does the MiG-19 consume that much of fuel?

An early Soviet twin afterburning turbojet... I think you will get around 60 mpg on it :smartass:

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

Range at 14,000 m on internal fuel is stated at 1,100 km, w/drop tanks is 1,800 - 1,910 km. The 760l external tanks could only be filled to 540l because of weight limitations on take-off.

i7 7700k, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080, 500 GB NVMe m.2 SSD, Trackir 3 Pro, Gunfighter Mk I w/MCG; Mod. TM Cougar throttle and Mod. CH Pro Pedals w/Pro Micro + MMjoy2, Nostromo n52

Range at 14,000 m on internal fuel is stated at 1,100 km, w/drop tanks is 1,800 - 1,910 km. The 760l external tanks could only be filled to 540l because of weight limitations on take-off.

You almost never get to fly that high on my server :smilewink: so maybe the operational range at low altittudes would be around 500-700 km. Should be ok for some missions. And if you're surprised by a Tiger, then you'll be burning lots of fuel. We'll see...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Yeah, range for MiG-19S at 1000m is said to be 840 km with and 500 km without drop tanks at 780-880 kph; the P version would likely be a bit worse in range.

MiG-19P climb rate was very good for its time climbing to 10,000m in 1.2 min.

From what I read MiG-19P can carry:

2x RS-2, 2x 760l (limited number of MiG-19P's)

Are you sure about the RS-2? Those were primarily radar beam riders, and I believe (though not sure) that the radar on the MiG-19P may not be able to guide them. As far as I know, it was the MiG-19PM that carried the radar guided missiles no?

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Are you sure about the RS-2? Those were primarily radar beam riders, and I believe (though not sure) that the radar on the MiG-19P may not be able to guide them. As far as I know, it was the MiG-19PM that carried the radar guided missiles no?

Not the P, but the PM could carry 4 radar guided missiles. Of course that version does not have the 30 mm cannon.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."