MiG-19P pics

Zeus67

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the cockpit ( on the startup video) is still sort of a placeholder without any definite texture.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Exactly, we planned to release this aircraft by 2018, and in fact all development goals were achieved BUT we decided to go further with art and also manuals, training missions etc, since this is going out as a complete module.

Exactly, we planned to release this aircraft by 2018, and in fact all development goals were achieved BUT we decided to go further with art and also manuals, training missions etc, since this is going out as a complete module.

Good call. I’d rather wait for a polished product then get something early which is not complete. :thumbup:

+1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I fear that the cockpit's front textures are the last things to be finalized, yet it's what I want to see the most. Is it going to be looking as amazingly good as the exterior ? :D

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

I noticed on the latest 3 pictures on FB the R-3S missiles now look untextured and still hanging on double rails. Hopefully these missiles will be replaced with a more accurate performing version of the R-3S than the mostly over-performing one in DCS now.

i7 7700k, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080, 500 GB NVMe m.2 SSD, Trackir 3 Pro, Gunfighter Mk I w/MCG; Mod. TM Cougar throttle and Mod. CH Pro Pedals w/Pro Micro + MMjoy2, Nostromo n52