MiG-19P pics

Zeus67

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cockpit wall is very striking, it just looks so... metal.

It actually looks like a brush painted homogenous steel armor at least 10mm thick, instead of airbrush painted 2mm sheet aluminum. Looking forward for more finished materials.

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

It actually looks like a brush painted homogenous steel armor at least 10mm thick, instead of airbrush painted 2mm sheet aluminum. Looking forward for more finished materials.

It does look like a painted casting doesn't it? I think it looks good regardless though, we know it's quite hard to make flat surfaces look good.

It does look like a painted casting doesn't it? I think it looks good regardless though, we know it's quite hard to make flat surfaces look good.

The position of the light source over dramatize the effect, I guess it's to show that the texture has life. Other picture of a more completed work will help to judge the harmony.

we might get the pre-order this friday with a release on the 30th... So yeah, two weeks.

Pre-ordering is pointless. Don't expect accurate release date either.

Edited by Bogey Jammer

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Now thats more starting to look like something that fits the external beauty. Once implemented i will buy the MiG-19 :thumbup:

That definitely looks brilliant!

And I agree, I'm already sold on the exterior skin - looks awesome. Cockpit looks good too - but bit sterile and lifeless in comparison. This on the other hand looks a lot better - good job!

A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-5E Tiger II | Mig-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer