3 monitor drop down menu

AMVI_Vinci

Hello everyone,

Since Open Beta Update 2.5.3.22652 i have the following problem. Every drop down menu is visualized on the right hand border of the left monitor instead of it's correct position beneath the menu (see attachment).

Any ideas on how to solve this? before this update it was working perfectly fine

Regards,

AMVI_Vinci

Screen_181021_143053.thumb.png.7498c6a50d43a99f3ebc8f6ae719b3de.png

Hello everyone,

Since Open Beta Update 2.5.3.22652 i have the following problem. Every drop down menu is visualized on the right hand border of the left monitor instead of it's correct position beneath the menu (see attachment).

Any ideas on how to solve this? before this update it was working perfectly fine

Regards,

AMVI_Vinci

I also

I'm experiencing the same problem with my multiple monitor setup.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

it has been reported yes, in multiple forum threads. Hopefully someone from ED will see it , but.................. a bug report is the way forward for this.

Same for me btw.

here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=222553

and here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=222098

Edited by Tyger

Come pay us a visit on YouTube - search for HELI SHED

Main Banner.PNG