Load up last mission used on start-up of DCS

cb1968

Is there a command line option which will instruct DCS on start-up to load the last mission which was used? Why? It takes about 5 mins to start DCS normally and to navigate the various menus to get to the start of your mission and my machine is no slouch. It would be great if I could fire up DCS, go away and do something else and come back to it when it's loaded. I normally only get to play DCS for 20 mins at a time and waiting around for various initialisations is just a waste of that time.

Is there a command line option which will instruct DCS on start-up to load the last mission which was used? Why? It takes about 5 mins to start DCS normally and to navigate the various menus to get to the start of your mission and my machine is no slouch. It would be great if I could fire up DCS, go away and do something else and come back to it when it's loaded. I normally only get to play DCS for 20 mins at a time and waiting around for various initialisations is just a waste of that time.

5 minutes? What hardware do you have, do you have DCS installed on an SSD?

System: MSI Z370 | i7 8700K | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 2080Ti | TM Warthog | Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | SA342 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | F-5E | A-10C | M-2000C | AV-8B | F/A-18C | F-14 | C-101 | F-86F | MiG-21 | MiG-19P | MiG-15 | F-16C | JF-17 | L-39 | Mi-8MTV2 | KA-50 | Christen Eagle II | Yak-52 | Bf 109 K-4 | NTTR | Normandie | Persian Gulf | The Channel

I had a similar problem before, but that was becouce my computer was 7 years old. If your computer has good performance there might be a problem with the installation. Have you tried to remove all mods and do a repair?

System: MSI Z370 | i7 8700K | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 2080Ti | TM Warthog | Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | SA342 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | F-5E | A-10C | M-2000C | AV-8B | F/A-18C | F-14 | C-101 | F-86F | MiG-21 | MiG-19P | MiG-15 | F-16C | JF-17 | L-39 | Mi-8MTV2 | KA-50 | Christen Eagle II | Yak-52 | Bf 109 K-4 | NTTR | Normandie | Persian Gulf | The Channel