Add AI Su-30MKI And Su-35S

FlankerMan

Both are incredibly cool, maneuverable, and capable aircraft that can counter the F-15C (and eventually F-14A) effectively.

Not possible. 4th gen Russian aircraft are just not possible due to the info limitations present, the newer ones feature far more classified tech. Hence why we don't have a full fidelity SU-34, SU-33, SU-27, SU-25T and others. Lack of data on the airframes = not happening.

***EDIT: didn't realize he was talking about AI***

Edited by Pilot909

DCS Modules Owned:A-10C, FC3, Yak-52, F/A-18C, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-5E, M-2000C, L-39, Hawk T.1A, C-101EB/CC, MiG-15bis, MiG-21bis, BF-109K4, FW-190D9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50, F-86, DCS:CA, WWII assets, F-14A/A+/B

DCS Terrains Owned: All

PLEASE MAKE UH-60L and AH-64D!!! :pilotfly:

He asked for AI versions of the aircraft he listed. The Super Hornets and F-22's are missing too, so unless they finally update all the current models by tomorrow suddenly; i think we won't see any newer aircraft other than the ones currently modeled in the game.

Also, the current Su-27 should be more than a match for the F-14B except for straight BVR fights. Same applied to the F-15. Don't play to the strengths of your enemies. As to the AI having no chance against F-14's/F-15'

s.. well that's an AI problem and not the aircraft situation.

Edited by wilky510

He asked for AI versions of the aircraft he listed. The Super Hornets and F-22's are missing too, so unless they finally update all the current models by tomorrow suddenly; i think we won't see any newer aircraft other than the ones currently modeled in the game.

Also, the current Su-27 should be more than a match for the F-14B except for straight BVR fights. Same applied to the F-15. Don't play to the strengths of your enemies. As to the AI having no chance against F-14's/F-15'

s.. well that's an AI problem and not the aircraft situation.

Ah, didn't see the "AI" part, anyway. F/A-18E and F are a must for sure as well as the Rafale, Eurofighter and a few others. F-22's, F-35's and B-2's are gonna be hard to implement correctly, as they aren't invisible, but damn close to invisible. I suppose you could just throw them into the sim like the F-117 as just regular ol aircraft (no stealth) but bare in mind RCS simulation is pretty much nonexistent in DCS right now, I dont thing the system is mature enough to handle a faithful representation of those types of jets quite yet.

Edited by Pilot909

DCS Modules Owned:A-10C, FC3, Yak-52, F/A-18C, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-5E, M-2000C, L-39, Hawk T.1A, C-101EB/CC, MiG-15bis, MiG-21bis, BF-109K4, FW-190D9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50, F-86, DCS:CA, WWII assets, F-14A/A+/B

DCS Terrains Owned: All

PLEASE MAKE UH-60L and AH-64D!!! :pilotfly:

• 1 month later...

*Hasn't finished reading the request*

"Not going to happ...oh AI. SURE!"

We already have an AI Su-30. I don't think ED really has the time to go in an make a separate -MKI variant because for AI purposes they are all pretty much the same. A Su-35S is a possibility as it would just be a remodeled Su-27 with better aerodynamics. I wouldn't mind a -35S!