Add additional aircraft for factions

JayBird

Hey all,

I'd like to see appropriate available AI aircraft added to factions, for example add the F-4 to the Iranian faction or the F-16C to the South Korean faction. I'm sure there are dozens of other errors but these are just a few.

ED may be waiting to do this for liveries fitting for the faction, but this hasn't stood in the way in the past.

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

They will have to do an adjustment pass of all this at some point, but for now we'll have to keep to anticipate our needs when making missions, and sort the available factions to red/blue sides to get all we want where we want it.

Unfortunately.

Looks like the F-4E has been added to the Iranian faction which is awesome to see! Hopefully we'll see some more of these additions in the future.

Thanks ED!

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

I would love to see skins added with this as well. F4 and C130 added to Iran use default skins. Fortunately customs skins are not removed with updates, but still having these as part of the core game would make things easier when sharing missions that include said custom skins.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Agreed, skins would be nice to have, for example the F-14, looks a little weird in a USN livery parked somewhere near Shiraz.

User skins are of course there but using them while distributing missions to users can be difficult and cause issues. Hopefully this can be rectified soon.