More than four aircraft on a carrier?

tom1502

Morning all,

Is there any way to get more than four aircraft to spawn on a carrier? I’m talking both the Tarawa and the Stennis. There are bays next to the runway on the Tarawa that are empty, and there are other slots on the Stennis that could be used as spawn points, or four could spawn on the ramps and four on the runway, something like that. Am I missing something or is four an absolute maximum?

Thanks,

Tom

• Windows 10 Home - 64 Bit
  • Intel Core i7-9770K
  • 32GB DDR4 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti
  • Oculus Rift S

Not yet...But I believe it coming.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

The max is much higher, if there even is a max, but you only get 4 spawn points. So you make a group, start them on the LHA, then make another group and air start them, and place them right over the LHA, then switch them to "takeoff from ramp". They should snap to the LHA. Do that for as many groups as you need. When you are spawning multiple A/C in, you will have to move the previous group off the spawn points before the next can spawn in.

Moe "Moespeeds" Colontonio

vVMA 231

http://www.vvma-231.com/

Looking for a serious US based Harrier Squadron? We are recruiting!