RAZBAM Simulations newest member

Prowler111

Razbam is pleased to announce a new member to its team, James Needham.

James will undertake the role of Community Manager, and brings 20 years of experience in corporate marketing and communications to the team and his new role.

James has been recruited from within the DCS community and understands the dynamic, importance and value that this brings to all DCS users.

James has been flying in DCS for many years, owning and flying every module and map. This passion for the game and being an active member of the community stimulated the creation of a new flying group.

James was the founder of the 59th Ravens, a group dedicated to helping hundreds of new comers learn the game and the Multiplayer environment.

When asked, James outlined his thoughts and what he could contribute to the new Razbam role. “Firstly, I would like to thank Razbam for this ongoing opportunity and I have enjoyed getting to know the team for the last 18 months. During this time, I have felt honoured to be able to help them move forward”, James also added, “Working with Ron and the team has been a very enjoyable experience, from creating trailers, images and the monthly videos I am very excited for the future of Razbam and DCS”.

When asked specifically about how he will approach the role, James went on to share his thoughts, “While, I am very excited to have this opportunity to bridge the divide between the community and Razbam in new ways, such as the popular monthly update videos, as well as new ideas I will share in due course.

Throughout my years I have lived by a simple approach, always be honest and transparent, which I intend to apply to this role, this will remain a priority”.

Should you have any immediate questions or in the future related to Razbam, please feel free to contact James via the Razbam Facebook page or on the ED forum, username =DECOY=

Razbam and James look forward to your continued support and to building a stronger relationship with the community for many years to come.

Great news! Looking forward to learning more about how the sausage is made. :-)

Sent from my MediaPad using Tapatalk

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets

Welcome Decoy. I look forward to your contributions to the team.

To the Team, I appreciate your move here. I hope this will satisfy some of the dissent on the forum.

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Welcome news, looking forward to more communication.

Glad they got someone from the community. :)

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

best wishes on your new role Decoy!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 2 weeks later...

welcome to the Team James :)

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist