rearm

joenla00

I have the latest version of dcs and use the 10c with a VR rift. I have landed at the airfield used the correct comms channel and reloaded weapons and it request a rearm but then nothing happens. Read everything i can find and cant figure it out. Even shut everything down and raised the canopy. any idea what I'm doing wrong? thx

After you hear the request for rearm you should hear the ground crew replay with "Copy". If you hear the request but not the "Copy" then check the airfield and be sure it has the same coalition as your aircraft. If it is "Neutral" or the opposite coalition it will not allow you to refuel or rearm. You can change it in the editor.

slyfly

Like rtimmons mentioned, if you are not hearing “copy” then they didn’t hear you. Possible cause is transmitting on wrong radio (VHF vs UHF) or wrong frequency set. The A10C has 3 radios and you need to select which one you are transmitting first, using the appropriate throttle hat or keyboard shorcut.

To communicate with the ground crew you either have to raise your canopy or use the intercom, which you can activate by rotating the big black comms knob on the audio panel back left to INT.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Plus, even if the airfield used to be friendly, rearm and refuel could become impossible when enemy troops get too close. This is not usually an issue in most missions, but depending on the mission, it might be the one thing that is really hard to figure out otherwise.