SU25 Question

markamerica

Been a while since i've flown SU-25 . What you're looking at is either a targeting display for ground attack , or a RWR . (Radar warning receiver) . Aircraft carries only IR missles for self-defense .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

That's probably it: RWR. How do you activate air-to-air so you can launch one of the IR missiles? Whatever I did the first(And only) time I got it to work, I hit enter and it put a red box around the enemy and I fired. Since then, I haven't found the proper key combo again.

Thanks Svsmokey!

Mark

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Mark,

Have you picked up rudder pedals yet?

I have an old Saitek Pro Flight Combat set I'll send you.

If you're interested PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail.

I used them until I got the Crosswinds - no comparison.

Leon

I7-7700K 4.5 GHz / RTX 2080 Ti / 32Gb RAM / 1Tb 850 Evo SSD / Win10 Pro / TM Warthog / Crosswind Pedals / Odyssey+

Digital Engine,

The SU-25 DOES have a radar, BUT ONLY IF you haphazardly enable the Game Avionics Checkbox in options. That's why I couldn't figure out how I enabled it. It wasn't a key combo... It was a checkbox in options between missions, and I must have reset to default or something.

Don't I feel foolish? Sorry.

Bun,

I'll get with you shortly.

Thanks!

Mark

Digital Engine,

The SU-25 DOES have a radar, BUT ONLY IF you haphazardly enable the Game Avionics Checkbox in options. That's why I couldn't figure out how I enabled it. It wasn't a key combo... It was a checkbox in options between missions, and I must have reset to default or something.

Don't I feel foolish? Sorry.

Bun,

I'll get with you shortly.

Thanks!

Mark

you need specify better. A lot of people here don't use the game avionic mode. if you do and you like it is ok. also there are two versions of the Su-25. Probably you are asking about Su-25T the free aircraft. Also we have Su-25A which it is a single aircraft module in store, it is the predecessor of the Free Su-25T. The Su-25T have targeting display and more modern weapons and it is inclusive in the Sim for free.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]