Multicrew Campaign Possible?

Buznee

They mentioned that the campaign will be playable in multiplayer, but it just won't automatically progress like it does in SP.

So yes but you just have to select the next mission yourself after you finish the previous one.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

It would be nice but its really just a matter of clicking a button (and being disciplined enough not to skip missions if you fail the one beforehand I guess... but you can do that in SP too if you know how).

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin