Radar modes

Fonz_408

Hi all,

Can someone explain to me the types of radar modes the hornet has and is going to get in the future... We can only lock singles targets and thats it ATM does the hornet have TWS and or is there a system of locking more then one target?

Mainly talking about Air To Air but if you know how Ground Radar works in the hornet feel free to put that in too

CHEERS FONZ

Acer Predator 500 Laptop i7 8750 @ 3.9MHz /16GB DD4 / GTX1070 / 256 SSD

Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3FtEcJlj_34i3IVqx6pE_w?view_as=subscriber

What you said , is what we've got . TWS (or , as it's called in the Hornet , LTWS) is reported to be on the near horizon , with all other modes WIP .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

LTWS is equivalent to SAM mode and tracks multiple targets simultaneously under RWS. If AIM-7 BLK II appears, then it is possible to shoot multiple targets at the same time.

I dont think that the hornet can simultaneously guide to AIM7 (BLKII) to 2 different targets. I'm pretty certain actually.