New DCS Pilot Looking for some Help

flightmedicFP-C

Greetings all,

I'm new to DCS. I have the Warthog HOTAS and multiple models that I'm working on learning the intricacies of (which is pretty steep). I have seen a downloadable file that would allow me to have all of the various aircraft HOTAS profiles available to me to use. I was wondering if someone could help me with finding this again and showing me where to install the file to, so that I can pick the aircraft that I am wanting to use and fly (without having to bind the controls to different functions). Any help with this would be greatly appreciated and thanks ahead for the help you can provide!

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1292863/

Are these what you saw ? Note that they are for 1.5

Edited by Svsmokey

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I have no idea...

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

That is to say i looked , but didn't find . I THINK i read somewhere that 1.5 profiles work in 2.5 , but i can't say for sure...

The issue with that is that certain modules (thinking of the Harrier specifically) may have had binds change since 1.5, so the profiles may not work fully.

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly:

Hey flightmedicFP-C,

Take a look at this: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116454&highlight=TARGET

That might get you started.

Also this: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1730806/

Great for getting the current control settings in a ready made macro file for TARGET.

Do you know what plane you want to fly now?

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

So I read the install instructions and believe that I am following them explicitly. However I am not getting the scripts that are made in the CTS to show up anywhere I have looked, to be able to transfer them to DCS via the load function. Am I missing something or need to be doing something different? Like I said, I've read the instructions completely, installed the CTS and produced the scripts for the models that I selected, but cannot find them when I try to load them into DCS. Frustrating!! lol please help!!