[NOT A BUG] Rockeyes Bugged in Stores Page

Jetguy06

I'm not sure if this has been reported or not, but in the stores page, Rockeyes show up as, "RET." The HOF and other fuzing options for the Rockeyes are gone. This also affects the CBU-99s.

The bombs still work perfectly fine. During the flight I took the screenshots from, I destroyed two not-so-closely-spaced vehicles with one Rockeye... twice!!

I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the devs. I'm attaching an external screenshot showing what I'm actually carrying, and a shot of my Stores page.

Thanks!!

898016110_HornetBugOutsideStores.thumb.png.590a8d458b867edfcf791f82df249803.png

698799761_HornetBugCockpitStores.thumb.png.21126a79a6ba343accb9542a92ac9d88.png

Rockeyes have always shown up as RE and CBU-99s as RET (it means Rock Eye / Rock Eye Thermally-protected) - and the HOF and fuzing options only appear when you select AG master mode and then select RE/RET (which you haven't done in that screenshot).

I'm pretty sure you don't have to select the AG master mode for that, but you're right that you have to select RE/RET at least, which is not the case in that screenshot.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I'm pretty sure you don't have to select the AG master mode for that, but you're right that you have to select RE/RET at least, which is not the case in that screenshot.

Yeah you don't *have* to, but it's a little bugged if you don't select AG first - I've been meaning to get a track and report it. If you select RET first, and then select AG, you can't edit the fuze/HT until you cycle out/into AG mode - so it's better to go into AG first and then select RET (or any stores) for now as that works 100%.

Edited by backspace340