skoner

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait and see as always :)

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

It's in early access, please don't expect any updates. You got wings, a hook and landing gears, what else do you want in early access?

Uhm, everything? It would be pretty bad if all the features would come after Early Access!

But there are no Hornet updates today :(

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Yes very sad update for Hornet pilots...

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

Nothing today for the F18

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

At least i had hoped the fixed the radar so it does not get stuck all the time.

But i had also hoped for something new, even an "easy to make" gpu-12 that jtac and example the a10 could lase for the hornet.. ( like in the mirage2000).

But unfortunatly nothing.

So i really hope they pull something "big" out of the hat next week, there havent been much the last 3-4 weeks.

It's in early access, please don't expect any updates. You got wings, a hook and landing gears, what else do you want in early access?

How about the updates mentioned in the last two posts of this thread? https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=194412&page=8 No-ones asking for anything that hasn't already been advertised.

Cheer up! It will be probably next week.

Unlikely. OB patch is usually every 2 weeks.

Edited by Flamin_Squirrel

So i really hope they pull something "big" out of the hat next week, there havent been much the last 3-4 weeks.

I really think we deserve a decent update now....

Really there haven't been any new features since AMRAAM and Aim-9X and it's been about 2 months since then.

Very disappointing....glacial progress since the first month after release.....

Really there haven't been any new features since AMRAAM and Aim-9X and it's been about 2 months since then.

Very disappointing....glacial progress after the first month after release.....

+1

It feels like the Hornet is on the backburner. Last new features came in early August! :mad:

Starting to get disappointed with ED. Other companies seem to be providing updates, and the Hornet is relatively unchanged in months. I understand its a beta but at the rate its moving it will be a beta for the next 5 years.

Not only the hornet, but there's still issues with MP, weather artifacts, tankers that are visible to some clients but not others etc etc.

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Guys, just because there are no changes pushed out to the public doesn't mean there is no work beeing done in the background...

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

+1

cat-launches, aerobatics and carrier-traps all day long!!!:D (sometimes i even forget the hornet can carry weapons!);)

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.

Are you guys really unable to comprehend why people are wondering about updates today in particular?

Yes, Wags said in his recent mini update, that there are delays.

Tornado3 small.jpg

Very disappointing....glacial progress since the first month after release.....

We are now in a slow progress cycle, with lots of effort in supporting technologies like FLIR and AG.

They will do it and they will do it good, just have some patience.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Are you guys really unable to comprehend why people are wondering about updates today in particular?

+1

Apparently some of us aren't allowed to have or voice our opinions. :thumbup:

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Early Access.

Stop pestering ED.

Early Access.

Perhaps if you flew more you'd be upset about it. If I flew once every two weeks I suppose it would all seem new to me too, but I fly multiple times a day. :thumbup:

Early Access.

Stop pestering ED.

Early Access.

Look, for all intents and purposes, the thing has been released...I've paid my $80, the glossy promotion videos are out there...

Early Access shouldn't be a catch all label or excuse for slow progress.

We understand it's complex and takes time, but we were told that stuff like the FPAS page, LTWS, etc were being worked on back in July and still no sign and there's still a ton load other features to do.

At this rate EA will last about 4-5 years, and I think that's why some of us are getting frustrated and losing faith. It's not ungrateful or impatient to ask for more frequent useful updates.