Mig-29 pilot model

Rex854Warrior

we know, it is not the only one who has no pilot, even the f15 has no pilot....nor the av8b for example.

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

Here's a +1 from because I really, really would like to see a in-cockpit pilot in the 29 (as I would in all the other DCS modules where the pilot has not yet been implemented).

I still hope that ED would offer to create a motion captured/articulated master-template pilot (both male/female), that all developers (ED or 3rd-party alike) could use in their modules for consistency sake. All they have to do then with that "template pilot" (per module) is to align the hand positions with the controls, and adjust the harness, helmets, and textures per the respective aircraft type.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Agreed with rrohde.

Although the 29 is not as spectacular as the Hornet, for the vast majority, I would still like to see modules getting a little bit more attention to detail and focus in terms of graphical art and animations. More immersion!

Like internal cockpit pilot models with animations. Clicking a button, closing the canopy, adjusting a leg, holding against the canopy when turning, something like that.

Updated external cockpit pilot models for the standard NATO, american (HGU-55 helmet) and russian pilot, also with more animations. HB's F-14 is the best example, because it is the only one so far.

Or even completely new models that fit the airframe, I'm looking at the german MiG-29G that still has the russian model in it.

The option to switch between different HGU models and oxygen masks...

MiG29 pilot model might be in progress since we have it for Su-25, Su-27 and Su-33 cockpits. Just put the russian pilot model in there...

More pilot details would be nice, but I rather have more animated switches in cockpit, working CM counter (really handy) and if possible, a helmet sight that has symbology like the real thing.

Many wishes for this great aircraft :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Here's a +1 from because I really, really would like to see a in-cockpit pilot in the 29 (as I would in all the other DCS modules where the pilot has not yet been implemented).

I still hope that ED would offer to create a motion captured/articulated master-template pilot (both male/female), that all developers (ED or 3rd-party alike) could use in their modules for consistency sake. All they have to do then with that "template pilot" (per module) is to align the hand positions with the controls, and adjust the harness, helmets, and textures per the respective aircraft type.

Yes it’s a good idea it would speed things up if it worked.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

• 4 weeks later...