CALLSIGNS

Hi,

I'm doing some ME stuff, setting up for a multiplayer mission. We run our client slots in independent groups... so one single client in each group / every client has a unique group. this is because each plane is unique to a member and is used in different roles / flights, so we keep them independent.

However i would like to assign in game callsigns to theses aircraft, such as Ford 1-1, or Colt 2-3, for awacs purposes. This is not possible as i cannot give an aircraft a -2/-3/-4 designation if it is alone in a group and hence the group 'Leader'. I was wondering if there is a work around / an easy change that can be made to allow this to happen?

In short i want to make a single client aircraft with no designated wingmen, Ford 1-3.

Thanks

As far as I know it's not possible

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

Just open the .miz file with winrar or something similar, open the file called mission that you will find inside, using any text editor, look for the callsign and edit it. If you want to turn Chevy 3-1 into Chevy 1-3, look for 'Chevy31' and rename it 'Chevy13'. Save it and try.

Inviato dal mio S2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Edited by catt42