J-11a for su27 owners

Kresomatic

• 4 weeks later...

But that was not what we were told time ago. I don´t have FC3, i just have the Su-27/33 and this is what uboats replied to us 04-25-2018:

currently FC3, will be added to Su-27 dedicated module later

So, will Flanker standalone owners have the J-11?

666GIAP_Chimanov - My Tomcat tribute video, type on youtube browser=> "DCS F-14 Tomcat Symphony"

I just wanted to point out that this is a big deal and a huge disappointment for those of us who have bought the different modules of FC3 separately.

I own every FC3 module except the A-10 since i have the big fancy A-10 module already.

I've been excited about this J-11 since you announced it, the Su-27 and 33 were the first aircraft I purchased for DCS. I couldn't afford Flaming Cliffs in its entirety at the time and being able to buy things piece by piece was really convenient and something I sold DCS to friends and family on.

Obviously spending 40 dollars for several aircraft I've already paid for isn't viable for me.

When I asked about Su-27 owners receiving the J-11 on day one of your J-11 announcement, it was a matter of a brief wait. The Su-27 package has everything the J-11 package needs to function, I just don't understand why we're getting the second class treatment. It feels bad.

I understand there's a tough luck perspective available to bludgeon us with, but customers hate being bludgeoned. I really hope a remedy is found so that we can enjoy the fruits of your work, I bet just as many people bought FC3 piece by piece as bought the whole package. After all, some people are only interested in Russian aircraft or only American etc. Or only have a 15 dollar a week gaming budget and are pleased to be able to grab a new 'lite' module at that frequency.

I get where the frustration comes from, but the J-11A was added to the FC3 package, not to the Su-27 module. I get that its almost identical and I can totally see it being in there along with the standalone Su-27, but nowhere does it state you get the J-11A, except for one statement uboats made a few months back. When you purchased the Su-27 you knew you were only getting that, because nowhere it says you get the J-11A, because its in the FC3 package.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

@MrDieing - it's more about the fact that all FC3 aircraft can be purchased separately as stand-alone modules, except for the J-11A (which for some reason is only bundled with FC3).

As a lot of us prefer the standalone FC3 modules, rather than the bundle (reasons - FC3 doesn't have wallpapers for the individual aircraft, nor are all the individual missions available you get with the stand-alone versions).

All we ask for is to purchase the J-11A as a stand-alone module like we can already with the other FC3 planes.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Sorry for late reply. Quite busy with JF-17 dev.

At the very beginning, we thought just a simple avionics duplicated of Su-27 for J-11A is fine, then asked ED to add it into both FC3 and dedicated Su-27 pack. Now we have had 11A flyable in FC3, but unfortunately no more update for Su-27 pack :(.

Later we thought we could make some modification for 11A avionics, so we applied for the dev and the contract negotiation is still in progress. Therefore I don't know what's ED's plan for 11A as a dedicated pack or part of Su-27 pack. Due to NDA, I cannot share more info.

If I have updated info that I can share, I will definitely let you guys know. Personally, I'd like to see J-11A released not only in FC3 pack for those non-FC3 owners.

Regards,

X

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Hrm...i have been waiting for this for a long time as well, and have always been under the impression that ED really intends FC3 and standalone modules to be perfectly equivilant.

I just wonder, what would be the selling point if standalone guys needed to buy this? By the same logic, the Mig-29 variants, at least the german Mig-29g should be there own module. And only a handful of people would buy that in addition to the Mig-29A or S. This sort of thing does not seem to earn a lot of money but might rather leave a sour taste in a lot of users mouths.

• 1 month later...
Sorry for late reply. Quite busy with JF-17 dev.

At the very beginning, we thought just a simple avionics duplicated of Su-27 for J-11A is fine, then asked ED to add it into both FC3 and dedicated Su-27 pack. Now we have had 11A flyable in FC3, but unfortunately no more update for Su-27 pack :(.

Later we thought we could make some modification for 11A avionics, so we applied for the dev and the contract negotiation is still in progress. Therefore I don't know what's ED's plan for 11A as a dedicated pack or part of Su-27 pack. Due to NDA, I cannot share more info.

If I have updated info that I can share, I will definitely let you guys know. Personally, I'd like to see J-11A released not only in FC3 pack for those non-FC3 owners.

Regards,

X

Is there anyway for us to purchase j11a on its own? I also own all the fc3 aircraft with exception of su25 and a10a. I don’t really want to pay for the fc3 pack just to pickup the r77. I’d gladly toss ten bucks your way to pickup the j11.

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I understand all your cries.... I personally choose to get FC3 in sales than buy each of them... but first i allready buy Su27 and 33 on steam at the time... Then took FC3 on Standard... So i 'lost' my 27 and 33... Now ED allow me to get them back but in same time i waste my money and only can try to give them to a friend.

Things changes..... Same for J11A... If you have a 15buck weekly for gaming... then spare it for 2/3 weeks and buy it in FC3...

If not... wait and see. I personally wait for Aviodev C101 and Mirage F1 (most of all)... Well if i was that much impatient... i would have quit dcs for a long time. Same for F14. or other planes.

I got a more reasonable question. I read... That after J11A you were planning to get J11 rework. Is that mean we could maybe get 1) Full click J11A 2) FC3 J11A and Another version fully click?

I was just curious... Anyway can't wait for JF17 this summer ;) A bit sad it's no block 2 so no A/A refuel but still really nice work and WAYYYYYY more sexier than F-Uggly-16 :) Keep going and i will wait mastering my F18, A10C and F14 ;p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Any news on this front? I'd really love to play the Red Knight campaign! Would be a great gesture if FC3 owners and standalone guys where treated equally.

sorry, currently no more news. I believe once we starts the dev of fc3 level j11a, ED will give customers more details.

now we are focusing jf-17, and will turn to j11a soon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

my question is why j-11a become free plane as fc3 pack ?? why it didnt appeare as paid stand alone module at first place ?

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

I'm wondering if there has been any news on this front? I guess it's really a question for ED, and not for Deka, as it's not really Deka's fault. I also bought both the SU-27 and 33. Frankly, if the J-11 was available as a standalone I might have bought that too, but I really am not interested in anything else from FC3. I just don't understand ED's policy. They aren't going to get my money if they don't offer the module.