I see so many questions that is not right for this time.

macedk

Great the ball is rolling :)

Hate,r fanboy ...to me fraggin hell you think a debate is gonna be that easy hehehe.

Listen and learn or discard ...But please do it on a level where you thought about it first :)

First fault is that if the debate (in your mind) is about convincing the other party to your belief.

To me a debate is plus and minus and we go from there.

What i'm trying to do is, cut through the rant, misconception , wish list dreaming etc.

Do I have wishes and dreams in this regard ..oh yes :)

To be blunt...internet is something I have seen since birth and most people don't do it right.

Searching the internet is a skill and be vary about the result, as the search might have provided you with a fanboy or hater answer.

You have to decipher and be vigilant and use you brain to comprehend this information.

Thank you so much for your inputs .....it really shows what is going on and what people are thinking.

I'll address some topics

1. "i hate the response beta wip" yep welcome to beta access and the beta world. Again it is what it is ....fact sorry I didn't blew sunshine up your behind, cause that would in my world be lying to you.

2. PLease elaborate on the answers you give to the "other" side of the argument. Takes longer sure, but helps the other side ;)

3. I just want the conversation ..and the person that is coming back and has not seen the two years worth of patches ...His question is valid and from what I have seen ..this person is treated with a respectful answer .

So to sum up : Beta release and all is subject to change ..fact . Like it or not..thaty is what is the reality at the moment.

I know it is not easy, but please consider before asking something about a work in progress .

But on the flipside ...post nonetheless, but be ready to be shot down.

You are not stupid, just il informed ...you are,as person still good.

Had this been a verbal conversation ...we would have been done in 20 second..oh sorry damn A knew thing you have to deal with.

Again thank you all.

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The way I see, you should post in the main F-18 section to ask about something to see if it's possibly not right after doing a little research. Perhaps one of the former F/A-18 pilots/ testers will answer the question.

If it is a bug or needs changing one of the moderators/testers will move it and mark it for testing or check it themselves.

These guy's build list and prioritize the show stopper bugs for ED and if anything needs to be looked at and corrected.

Keyword, this is guess work at a high level, real world f-18 sim is for fighter pilots only. So if you are that pissed, go become a pilot and fly the real thing

IMO we might get 60% close to the real thing, which to me, is damn close

ED will push the F/A-18 right up to the limit around 95%, just like the A-10C. Wags is the gate keeper here for any classified info that gets around.

He mentioned how much info is around if you look in the right places on his last interview and that 5% will not be in the sim for many reasons.

Most things can be very accurate tho, it's only the full capabilities of EW, ECM, missile decoy tolerance etc. Many things can be modeled using cfd to workout performance and get it "very close". Like the aim-54 for the F-14, we know it's shape, fuel and motor, you can get pretty close performance accuracy then with enough info for the DCS physics/math engine.

Just remember there are former F/A-18 pilots helping ED and they want this to be good, just like it was when they flew the real thing. Not much will get past these guy's I think. It will take some time tho at this level of sim for the F/A-18 to mature into that 95% spot.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

I do have a point. You're just not listening.

Yes you're right users should put some effort into their own research. But even the NATOPS won't give you all the answers. Combined with more incomplete modules, understanding what's correct or not is only going to get more difficult, and more threads asking questions will be an inevitable result.

If you disagree with that, come back with a counter point instead of more insults.

Well, we kind of agree now.

If we could stop saying we have no point or don't get it, we might get along better.

Peace bro.

Buzz

Can we please stop posting like this and be more constructive?

If you don’t like how ED is doing, then please don’t buy from them. If you want change, if you want better progress, do it with your wallet. Otherwise, you’re wasting your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Since we're all complaining here, I'll contribute my 2 cents by wondering... does anyone know what the heck is going on with the ships wake since the 8/29 update? At 30kts, water will splash from the bow and pass through the carrier deck, and the wake behind the ship is nonexistent compared to what it looked like pre-8/29. I, and others, have posted about this in the appropriate areas, only to be completely ignored by mods/devs, so I have to ask... after 2 months... does anyone even care?

I believe the point of this thread is to be more constructive.

No it’s not. It’s a complaint of people posting too much or posting erroneous posts when evidently the OP thinks we should be Boeing engineers now. Therefore, this is ridiculous for even mentioning since:

1. I and the majority is not an engineer for Boeing.

2. It’s a computer game.

3. I’m happy with the process ED is going with the 18.

4. It could be worse, there are other simulations out there, not just for ED, that get way less attention to development and even less communication from the development staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Since we're all complaining here, I'll contribute my 2 cents by wondering... does anyone know what the heck is going on with the ships wake since the 8/29 update? At 30kts, water will splash from the bow and pass through the carrier deck, and the wake behind the ship is nonexistent compared to what it looked like pre-8/29. I, and others, have posted about this in the appropriate areas, only to be completely ignored by mods/devs, so I have to ask... after 2 months... does anyone even care?

Gonna toss another 2 cents into this heap and say nope. No one cares. I'm curious, if I had a YouTube channel with followers, then would somebody with the ability to fix things actually respond to me? Forget actually acknowledging that there's a problem... just a freaking response?? Yikes...

You kind of posted your question into a Hornet's nest. (pun intended)

You should start a thread with the question.

Ha! Well said.

Posted my issue again in the main Hornet forum. Hopefully I'll generate a... buzz... this time. Definitely not gonna... bee... quiet on this one... Just hope I don't get... stung...:megalol: