Green tint fixed in developer version?

philstyle

The campaign came out at the least appropriate time, the module Spitfire has too visible :( graphical bugs. in this condition, unfortunately, the new campaign I'm not buying.

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It depends what you're flying over.

P7DqCmH.gif

Fingers crossed ED can fix the all-penetrating lighting.

Graphical Settings - cockpit illumination off.

TBH, that option should be removed, it makes no sense to make your aircraft fuselage transparent to incoming light.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not for the glare shield tint, but it is for what you were complaining about: the "all-penetrating lighting" that your video shows.

It's not (I've never used cockpit illumination)

The issue is with DCS - light sources ignoring solid objects.

edit: e.g.

N7QSzUl.gif

Edited by Lixma 06

It's not (I've never used cockpit illumination)

The issue is with DCS - light sources ignoring solid objects.

edit: e.g.

N7QSzUl.gif

Hi, there seems to be a monitor problem with your video's, there's a panties hoes effect on it..

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Well, that is a different video showing a different problem which does not depend on what you are flying over as you estated in your previous message

Not sure why you are trolling people who is just offering their help, but dont worry, it will not happen again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, that is a different video showing a different problem which does not depend on what you are flying over as you estated in your previous message

Not sure why you are trolling people who is just offering their help, but dont worry, it will not happen again.

:huh:

You can just fly from the mainland over the sea and you'll find that the otherwise lightly tinted glass will be completely colorless. You wanted to help :) and I appreciate it.

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.