Why no changelog (24.10 update)

fjacobsen

If this is all they are frustrated about, their lives must be pretty freakin' awesome if you ask me ;-)

I for one, really like my harrier and feel I have definately gotten my euro's worth out of trying to land it on the ship and such. Sure I'll enjoy bug fixes and new features, but to me it feels pretty much feature complete if not a little buggy.

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

Surprise! The noble knights have arrived and will save their shiny toy from these evil "elitists", who seem to have a bad life and indiscriminate frustration :)

Anyway, let's see what the next update video is all about. Until then it shouldn't take that long. Just a comment from the peanut gallery...

Anyway, let's see what the next update video is all about. Until then it shouldn't take that long. Just a comment from the peanut gallery...

The next video is supposed to be about the Mudhen iirc.

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

The next video is supposed to be about the Mudhen iirc.

I wouldn't doubt it to keep with the trend. Not sure why anything would change. If judging from the last videos, will be filler or some new module. Another large portion on the Farmer and it will start pre-sale for Xmas. Then 30seconds on the Harrier and a changelog from a month ago.

Guys you may not have seen but i have mentioned on other posts:

I have made a list of current bugs and i am currently testing each of them, starting with the point track issue.

Soon I will be talking about the state of the harrier and mirage as well as providing a bug tracker for you all to view on the Razbam website and on this forum.

In relation to the changelogs yes updates are missing for the harrier and the mirage. this will be addressed. Also as a note I will be posting the changelogs on this forum and the Razbam website so they will be updated for you all to view.

awesome, thanks! looking forward to your updates

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

A rather meager update today.

If Razbam doesn´t have the resources to run 2-3 projects in parallel, then they shouldn´t do so.

Look at Heatblur - they come with rather hefty updates to their AJS37 Viggen, while also nearing the early acces of their F-14 (which, as far as I understand, comes rather feature complete)..

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

Look at Heatblur - they come with rather hefty updates to their AJS37 Viggen, while also nearing the early acces of their F-14

No, they just started working more on the Viggen again cause they handed the F-14 to ED for testing ...

"You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to your level of preparation."