Soko J-22 Orao

Xilon_x

I might have had something nice to say about it , if the OP hadn't so outrageously dissed the Vulcan in another thread . :mad:

BTW ,

"As a part of the V-force, the Vulcan was the backbone of the United Kingdom's airborne nuclear deterrent during much of the Cold War. Although the Vulcan was typically armed with nuclear weapons..."

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I might have had something nice to say about it , if the OP hadn't so outrageously dissed the Vulcan in another thread . :mad:

BTW ,

"As a part of the V-force, the Vulcan was the backbone of the United Kingdom's airborne nuclear deterrent during much of the Cold War. Although the Vulcan was typically armed with nuclear weapons..."

I have not offended anyone maybe you're not that you understood ......... I simply said that it would be ridiculous a vulcan without nuke ............ and a beautiful large airplanes powerful to me also makes me a little scared ....... has an appocalyptic sound ......... and wasted without nuke.

Edited by Xilon_x

... I simply said that it would be ridiculous a vulcan without nuke ............ and a beautiful large airplanes powerful to me also makes me a little scared ....... has an appocalyptic sound ......... and wasted without nuke.

So every B-1B or B-2 in a flightsim would be ridiculous without a nuke? How many times have these bombers deployed tons of bombs over Iraq or Afghanistan? How many times did they deploy nukes? Are they ridiculous because of that?

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

The name of the J-22 Orao never changed to IAR 93. It was a joint venture between Yugoslavia and Romania. The aircraft produced in Yugoslavia were named J-22, those in Romania IAR 93.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

So every B-1B or B-2 in a flightsim would be ridiculous without a nuke? How many times have these bombers deployed tons of bombs over Iraq or Afghanistan? How many times did they deploy nukes? Are they ridiculous because of that?

OK OK i agree Vulkan whit need nuke bomb--------i call it STRATEGIC BOMBER

I'm not offended , was more of a joke , still don't get what you're saying about the nuke...but i do not wish to hijack the thread...

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I have not offended anyone maybe you're not that you understood ......... I simply said that it would be ridiculous a vulcan without nuke ............ and a beautiful large airplanes powerful to me also makes me a little scared ....... has an appocalyptic sound ......... and wasted without nuke.

Still sore about the no nukes thing I see :D I wish you had been there to tell the Brits not to use the Vulcan in the Falklands conflict because not using a nuke was a waste lol Same for B-52 and Tu-22 I assume as well, despite their extensive level bombing combat records? :p

On topic, I have never heard of the J22, looks interesting!

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Still sore about the no nukes thing I see :D I wish you had been there to tell the Brits not to use the Vulcan in the Falklands conflict because not using a nuke was a waste lol Same for B-52 and Tu-22 I assume as well, despite their extensive level bombing combat records? :p

On topic, I have never heard of the J22, looks interesting!

he English in DCS already have 3 planes HAWK, av8, spitfire, we Italians have only 1 av8...the English should be quite satisfied, apart that the British with us Italians are debtors because 'they should give us back the island of Malta now they want the Vulcan too.

he English in DCS already have 3 planes HAWK, av8, spitfire, we Italians have only 1 av8...the English should be quite satisfied, apart that the British with us Italians are debtors because 'they should give us back the island of Malta now they want the Vulcan too.

Some of we yanks like the Vulcan too...

Isn't Malta sovereign ?

Some of we yanks like the Vulcan too...

Isn't Malta sovereign ?

It is. It was controlled by UK and prior to that France. It has been independent since the 60s.

@Xilon

In which case it sounds like they don't want to go back to Italy =) If you wanted it so bad you should have won the war ;)

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Nonetheless , Malta is not Britain's to give to anyone...and Italy wasn't a nation in 1814 .